• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper with crotch rocket pipe?

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha Viper X-TX
Screenshot_2015-01-25-15-13-34.png
We just installed a full length Yoshimura slip on pipe on my buddies nytro that came of a Suzuki gsxr. Sounds incredible. My thought is could we take a shorty scorpion, gytr, riot, yoshi, etc and weld it in there below the o2 sensor so the exhaust exits out the port...I can't come up with a reason it wouldn't work. Anyone?

hindle mainly does street bike exhaust and they have a slipon for the viper so the yosh should work

View attachment 104857 We just installed a full length Yoshimura slip on pipe on my buddies nytro that came of a Suzuki gsxr. Sounds incredible. My thought is could we take a shorty scorpion, gytr, riot, yoshi, etc and weld it in there below the o2 sensor so the exhaust exits out the port...I can't come up with a reason it wouldn't work. Anyone?
without proper testing how do u know if u gained or lost power?

You could feel the power gain on the nytro. No access to a dyno so no testing hp gains for me.

Back