• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vipers Will Be Here

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Just got a email from the Gals over at RED RIVER YAMAHA....

Good afternoon Larry,
Todays email Is a friendly welcome to come email. NEXT WEDNESDAY, FROM 10AM-4PM YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA WILL BE BRINGING THE NEW 2014 VIPER IN FOR CUSTOMERS TO VIEW. Please feel free to drop by!

Not sure where else they are going to be....SO WHY NOT GO CHECK THEM OUT :sled1:

That sucks 10AM-4PM ...........It's too bad they are not open later than 4pm for the viewing.
I guess I will have to wait for the show in April.

ducky said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Just got a email from the Gals over at RED RIVER YAMAHA....

Good afternoon Larry,
Todays email Is a friendly welcome to come email. NEXT WEDNESDAY, FROM 10AM-4PM YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA WILL BE BRINGING THE NEW 2014 VIPER IN FOR CUSTOMERS TO VIEW. Please feel free to drop by!

Not sure where else they are going to be....SO WHY NOT GO CHECK THEM OUT :sled1:
That sucks 10AM-4PM ...........It's too bad they are not open later than 4pm for the viewing.
I guess I will have to wait for the show in April.

I hear ya...They are open till 6pm.....but i guess Y.C. packs it up at 4pm.....Would be really hard to just look and not get too ride one. DON'T JUST DANGLE BLUE CANDY AT ME....I NEED A TASTER ;):D

that's pathetic they don't let us ride them! that will be the day i take a day off work to only look at them mean while in the states they ride m.

blue rider said:
that's pathetic they don't let us ride them! that will be the day i take a day off work to only look at them mean while in the states they ride m.
X2. I need to try one.Cat or Yammi.

Back