• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Warranty or Not????

I pulled the trigger and bought a 4 year extension. Found a dealer in Utah online. Only $560!!! Even if I end up tuning it, it's still worth a shot if something happens.

Dealer is Big Pine Sports. Jared was very good to work with.

As someone that has been looking around at possibly having a Sidewinder in the garage sometime in the future (not now with these crazy prices) I can attest that I would easily spend $500-1000 more on an equal sled if I knew it had warranty. You never are 100% sure when you buy used and I'd at least like a year warranty to ensure that anything I can't fix (engine, turbo) is in good working order.

I do plan on selling before the warranty expires for just this reason. I agree as a buyer it's some peace of mind buying a used machine with a warranty.

Good choice, much more attractive for potential buyers in the future and if you end up tuning the sled it doesnt mean that if you have an unrelated issue its not covered, its not legal for them to do that.

Back