• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What extensions to use for going 121 to 144 on my Apex?

rx1mountain

Veteran
Question for guys that have extended there short track 121" Apex to 144" What rail extensions did you use? I know there are a few out there that extend the hifax and are pretty spendy, tracksusa wants $170 for them ! I found extensions from WPS for $75 but they do not extend the hifax. I already have the tunnel extension and track so dont want to buy a kit. Any down side to the non hifax extensions?

My extensions on my RX do NOT extend the hyfaxes.

No probs all last season.

My extensions came from MPI in their cross country kit. I had to have some custom milling done to them to fit my axle. Other than that no probs. Just fun

Muffin Works now has rail extension as part of our product line. Check out our website for details.

these look like nice extensions but that leaves me in the same boat as the TracksUsa rails too damn expensive ! What can I say I am a cheap skate. I know not always a good thing but I live for the deal. That is why I now have an apex :) 4,000 couldnt pass that up.

rx1mountain said:
these look like nice extensions but that leaves me in the same boat as the TracksUsa rails too damn expensive ! What can I say I am a cheap skate. I know not always a good thing but I live for the deal. That is why I now have an apex :) 4,000 couldnt pass that up.[/quote get the good PARTS-spend a little more$$!! :hide:

I run the wps 121 to 136 with skid moved back 4 inches to run a 144. No poblems. Maxdlx

Back