• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Have You Done To Your Nytro Today ?

unloaded the trailer from this weekends riding, really enjoying my nytro!!!and searching for a new track.. I gots to get this power to the snow!!!

Added, and extra stud in each window, new battery, put on a different style of GPS plug with an on/off switch, and fuse. Bought a tall windshield for those -20 days like we just had.
Put it up for sale also in the TY classifieds. Thinking of a different route. Love it, but done with this project for now LOL

sheetwright said:
Added, and extra stud in each window, new battery, put on a different style of GPS plug with an on/off switch, and fuse. Bought a tall windshield for those -20 days like we just had.
Put it up for sale also in the TY classifieds. Thinking of a different route. Love it, but done with this project for now LOL

any hints on whats next ??

mcamzr said:
I dropped a socket somewhere in the engine compartment. Yea!!

Hahahaha.....too funny. I dropped a headlight light spring down inside my steering arm assembly last wk.....right after I said to myself, "self, DO NOT drop this friggin spring...."....badoing.....

I finally got to use my telescopic magnet thingy I bought two yrs ago...

Finally received my Anti Gravity Charger Kit.
Ordered, yet another, set of scratchers. This time from Royal Distributors Website; the set that attaches underneath the front of each running board. The Tric scratchers were no good for me.

Now we need winter to come again...... :sled1:

mp5 said:
mcamzr said:
I dropped a socket somewhere in the engine compartment. Yea!!

Hahahaha.....too funny. I dropped a headlight light spring down inside my steering arm assembly last wk.....right after I said to myself, "self, DO NOT drop this friggin spring...."....badoing.....

I finally got to use my telescopic magnet thingy I bought two yrs ago...

Finally received my Anti Gravity Charger Kit.
Ordered, yet another, set of scratchers. This time from Royal Distributors Website; the set that attaches underneath the front of each running board. The Tric scratchers were no good for me.

Now we need winter to come again...... :sled1:[/quote

I have those scratchers....put the left on the right and right on the left, so scratcher is really close to the track....don't forget them when you back up

went for a beauty ride last night...wings and beer

great night for a ride

I use the same running board scratchers from Royal and I think they are great. I have ripped up to the camp on glare ice for 15 km and no slider/overheating issues.

I didn't use the spring holder that was supplied. Instead I got a stainless steel eye bolt, cut out a notch and bolted it to the running board. I find it much easier to deploy the spring off and on.

RX1MPete said:
I use the same running board scratchers from Royal and I think they are great. I have ripped up to the camp on glare ice for 15 km and no slider/overheating issues.

I didn't use the spring holder that was supplied. Instead I got a stainless steel eye bolt, cut out a notch and bolted it to the running board. I find it much easier to deploy the spring off and on.

That's a good idea....the ones they supply get caked in ice and are a bitch

RX1MPete said:

PICS please very interested in your set up. Which scratchers from RD? RD part #??

Thanks

PS How many studs are you running now then? 2.52 or 2.86 track??

picked up my yammie parts to fix my rollover incident....my dealer accidentally ordered mtx instead of xtx parts....works out well for me....got the longer throttle cable and cooler bars, so I got to order a rox pivot adapter and 2" riser block.....i'll see how it feels with the oft relocator and if I need more i'll order the 4" block

Just finished putting all the new parts on for this winter. Skinz a-arms, excell header, rsi handlebars, revalved shocks, new backcountry track and a driveshaft with extrovert drivers to replace the bent one..

I finished putting my nytro back together after the roll over

DSC_0015_zpsfac08ab6.jpg
[/url][/img]
DSC_0016_zps653521c2.jpg
[/url][/img]

Back