• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's Next? (XTX)

DeepFrz

Expert
Ultra Q Slip on, Red Vents, Sly Dog Powderhound 7"s, Red Skid Plate, Lake Effect Riser, and the windshield is being painted red as we speak...

Any suggestions on what I should do next? I'm not interested in moving the tail light or messing anymore with the exhaust... I just want some small projects to keep myself occupied while I wait for the snow...

i agree ^

i think white spindle, a-arms with red bumpers and a white tunnel would look awesome!

...im in the process of deciding what colors for powdercoat as well.

also look into sledstart HID?

Ooooo white tunnel would be sleek

I think the a-arms white and the spindle red would look great. With a white bumper. The a-arms red would not compliment the red skid plate, and the spindles white would not compliment the white ski to well.

sharp looking sled though!

My son and I was bored with the lack of snow so we lit the sleds up LOL!

Nytroslit.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

White tunnel would be horrible. You would never be able to keep it clean

basic700 said:
White tunnel would be horrible. You would never be able to keep it clean

I know a couple guys with white tunnels. They've never complained about keeping it clean before. And they've always looked pretty darn clean.

09xtxrider said:
i agree ^

i think white spindle, a-arms with red bumpers and a white tunnel would look awesome!

...im in the process of deciding what colors for powdercoat as well.

also look into sledstart HID?

I have a sledstart HID kit if anybody is interested. Also a sledstar remote for a nytro as well.

Put one of those universal tunnel wraps on from arctic fx. Choose whatever color you want and if you don't like it you can always rip it off and try another color.

Back