• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's up with this seat??

Dealerjohn

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 MTX Viper, XTX Viper, 2001 SRX 700
Found this in a Yamaha promotional video.. Just curious if anyone has any info on it. I'd like to buy it, if its available! Looks really similar to the skinz seat, but I think it has Yamaha wrote on it and I doubt they would use aftermarket products in their own videos.

Attachments

• Untitled (1).jpg
    Untitled (1).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 318

If you pause and zoom in on the video, it says Skinz. If you watch at the beginning of the video, it also clearly says skinz.

There was a "rumor" on SW that Yamaha was suppose to release a new mountain seat. Any updates Climbmax?

19055368_1363806457043370_1411436628714190272_o.jpg

In Sweden is it possible to choose a package with skinz seat, skinz brake lever, emergency stop, and lower windshield!

I found it really strange Yamaha would use a Skinz seat in their promo video.. Oh well. Maybe they know their stock seat sucks and they are working on one as we speak? I certainly hope so.

Back