• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where did winter go?

SUPERTUNER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.easterncycleperf.com
It was 54 degree's at my shop Sunday...57 friggen degree's Monday and 54 again today. (Tuesday December 30, 2003)

I literally had the garage door open during the day to enjoy the weather!

Man that jet stream is a seriously powerful show of nature.

Tell me about it.....

we had 5 inches WOULD HAVE BEEN A FOOT BUT RAINED LIKE MAD FIRST then it melted 3 days later... Now we have none...

Im going to the UP on friday night but they have none either!!

Winter?

It was here 2 different days in the Northeast, then spring came a couple of days later each time.

I think we got all the snow here in alaska. You guys just chose the wrong hobby for the part of the country you live in. I already had 4 feet in my front yard and it just snowed another 4 inches today while I was at work!! And I just got back from a 15 mile ride in the mountains and it snowing like mad up there................Sorry

Where's the snow

Try Michigan boys. They promise heavy lake effect and we get nothing but pee'd on :shock: . Talk about depressing :( . I've only got on about 288 miles so far. Last year this time I had nearly 800!!!

Here in the Adirondack mts. it is not so bad, we get some rain mon. but the temps over the last week have not been over 37deg. F.

We still have a 10"-12" :D base altho it is hard. fresh snow of any quanity will fix us up good. We are only about 1.5hr. north of Albany.

Hey MXZ Where are you located in the adirondacks? some friends and
I were planning on coming up tomorrow but everyone we called says
the conditions are very poor if you can even ride at all. dont want to make the trip if its that bad.

:cry: Here in the UP it's gotten to the point of no snow and continued warm weather. Cooled down last night, but expected to warm up next week again.

snow in up

I just got back from a 6 day trip to the up. Started in Newberry, rode 63 miles to falls and back (in the rain). Left next morning to Muinising, no snow. Drove to Marquette, no snow. Drove to Houghton, no snow. Drove to Copper Harbor and found it. It snowed 2 more inches on Tuesday, the trails were groomed and F'ING great! Not alot of riders. Put on 123 first day, 78 the second day. Beautiful trails, all trails, no roads. I got off of the trails and road alot of paths (logging trails). Stayed at the Mariner (very nice). The only part that sucked was the 802 mile drive home, but the trails were GREAT! They have snow forcasted all week. It was worth the drive, just wish I had planned to go there first. You can't trust the trail reports, they just want our money.

03 rx1, simmons, 1.9 springs, longer links, 12 mm. side accent panels, a arm covers, shock covers, mirrors (right for left, left for right). trunk bag.

I'm headed up to St Zenon in Canada :D Conditions are said to be excellent :wink: I was up there a week and a half ago and in two days I did 460 miles 8) I'm going for more, who's coming :?:

Here is the weather over the next few days near St Zenon :D

Text Forecast from Environment Canada
Saint-Michel-des-Saints: Issued 03:45 PM est Thursday 1 January 2004
Tonight .. Cloudy periods. Low minus 17.
Friday .. Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. High minus 7.
Saturday .. Snow or rain. Low minus 6. High plus 1.
Sunday .. Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 7.
Monday .. Periods of snow. Low minus 13. High minus 7.

Back