• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the SNOW ?

Greasemonkey said:
Have you ever done the Jackman area?
I've only ridden in Maine as a day trip from New Brunswick or Quebec. Usually from Grand Falls or into the Fort Kent areas. I can say that with what I have experienced, it can be phenomenal. Some of those rail beds are a blast. Some areas that I rode rivaled anything that Canada had to offer, just not as long. I'll have to try it someday as a planned trip. The problem is it's like 14 hrs into northern Maine from my house. It actually takes longer to get there than Riviere du Loop.

If someone is coming from the south, Jackman area is actually closer than the county is. Houlton is about 150 miles north of me, then you go Route 1 for an hour or 2 to get to Caribou. I can be in Jackman from here in 2.25 hours.

I prefer the Jackman type trails in that they offer a better variety of trails. Plenty of places to open it up, and plenty of high speed sweepers, then into some tight and twisties.

It's all green here, and only mild temps and rain in the forecast for another week. Worst start to the season ever. CRAP!

Rise O' ye dead thread! o_O

I think it's most of North America that's suffering the same. With El-Nino this year, it's gonna suck. Might as well just put the sled away and stick my trail pass on my tool box :(

Rise O' ye dead thread! o_O

I think it's most of North America that's suffering the same. With El-Nino this year, it's gonna suck. Might as well just put the sled away and stick my trail pass on my tool box :(
Yes on top of El-Nino we have also entered a period of extreme solar activity that will have an effect for a few years.

trail passes already stuck on the sleds. tool box/work bench already has trail pass stickers on it. you know here in ontario they will open the trails for one weekend so that they do not have to refund your money. they did it back then and i made sure i rode the trails that weekend.

Screenshot_20220309-163247-839.png

Back