• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White number plate on blue Nytro.

Here is a picture showing what we are talking about

Attachments

• 2008 FX Nytro parts 005 (2).jpg
    2008 FX Nytro parts 005 (2).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 133

Sled Solutions said:
ArcticFX will have the template done by the end of the week so the kits will follow.

I hope he will have something in blue to match the blue Nytro. I know when I was at the show in the Spring looking at the new Nytro several people complained about the Number plate on the side. Most felt that Yamaha should have made a blue version of the 40th side decal and offered an aftermarket number plate for the few who would want it. I'm sure ArcticFX will sell lots of decals for this model and I'll be one of the first interested.

jds1000 said:
Who else besides My wife and myself think the white number plate on the side of the blue Nytro looks like crap? I know its for wanabee racers so they can put their number on it but the rest of us would like something that looks good. The white and yellow Nytro has very nice graphics on the side and so does the 40th aniv. sled. I would be very interested in some kind of replacement graphics for the wifes Nytro. Does anybody have any good ideas or know anyone who could make new decals for the side of her sled? I think the 40th Aniv. side decal in blue instead of red would be good. I wonder if Yamaha will offer any optional side decals for this model?

Man, that shows how observant I am. I love Yamaha blue but I couldn't figure out why I liked the yellow/white version so much better. You are right! I don't dig the number plate either! It's too bad the aniversary edition was only available on the RTX because IMO that's the hottest combo!

I've got a decal package coming from Jordan @ ArcticFX that will fix the blank look of the # plate, you wait and see... :jump:

Back