• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who do you have you sled Insurance through??? (shell shock)

Liberty Mutual for sure. I quote my insurance out every 3 years and still have not found a better rate for a class A insurance company. I recently had my first claim. Communication has been great, just waiting on the adjustor to approve estimate.

BTW...I have a house, truck, boat/trailer and snowmobile trailer insured.

YEAH,

Im pretty sure about having to have your stuff with them to get the multi policy discount ..... I did a 500 deduct and im ok with 400.00 a year with full replacement cost , figure if i wreck this sled from what i paid ill probally make out on the deal, not that I want a wrecked snowmobile by any means but accidents do happen

I had my 06 fusion on my homeowners back in 07, and i caught a railroad track. screwed up the front end pretty good. gave me i believe around 5k for it AND i got to keep the sled! Def going with that again!

You live in Michigan. Look at getting your homeowners through Auto-Owners Insurance Company. I have them in Wisconsin, Liability is a flat charge of $ 15.00 ( 3 sleds, 1 atv, 1 Dirt Bike).
Comprehensive for the year on 3 sleds $ 252.00, add collision for the months the trails are open $ 45.00
2007 Rage Gt
2010 Nytro XTX
2011 Nytro XTX

USAA (not sure if they are still just military/retirees still), but less than $250 a year for both mine and wifes sleds.

the cc's is the key. after a quote of 800 for my nytro xtx and checking all around state farm was 200.00 and that was a stand alone policy. :4STroke: javascript:emoticon(':4STroke:') :4STroke: :4STroke:

Dont forget that the coverage limits and your state effect the total price. Just got my VT mandated insurance thru Sled Insure, using Progressive, with 100/300 for $312.

My home owners insurance is covering it full coverage is $250 a year for each sled (2 rx1 ) but just went to snow show yesterday got quote for $200 for each sled without submerged insurance $240 with it sentury insurance my homeowners is homested insurance but you haveto own home hope this helps just keep looking you'll find it cheaper I can give you number if you want for sentury agent but he's in greenbay wi

Back