• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHO HAS SNOW?

trails opened tonight at 5 most of its still unpacked and rutted due to hunters im riden to school in the morning ill teel ya how it is

We have about 2-4 inches in southern minnesota. Certain ditches are good and rivers should be ready by end of the week. Hopefully storm hits MOnday night. We are in the path. If we got the low side of 6-12 that would be the storm of the decade for this area.

I ride in baldwin MI when i got up to the cabin friday id say there was about six inches but it snowed like crazzy and by this afternoon we had at least 24 inches on the roofs trails were rough though because ppl rode while it snowed and blew it all off the trail as did i but it was opening weeekend with anew sled had to ride

Wakefield MI........Saturday afternoon, I think they got snow!! :jump:

Attachments

• DSC01515.JPG
    DSC01515.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 54
Some places in this area have approximately 4 feet or more if you judge by actual fall rates and not the settling out of the snow. i know walking through my woods yesterday it was knee deep or more and hard to walk. the plows have already started to shelve the banks on the side of the road...lots of lake effect in the last 2-3 weeks. 15 minutes away they have maybe a foot if lucky, trails open the 15th.

Stopdropandroll, After seeing that photo I now wish I would of never started this thread. I'M JEALOUS!!! and WHERE THE @*%# IS WINTER!! :o|

About a foot in southern Ontario. Trails not open or groomed in our area, mostly because of the amount of corn not harvested. Farmers have to get the crops off before we can stake the trails.

Back