• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHO NEEDS SKINZ NYTRO AIRFRAME BOARDS?

Personally I am excited about motos business because I have dealt with him thru OFT and I know he only puts out quality products and has great customer service.

you know it's like this , i was looking all over the country for a set of them boards , luck would have it for me , moto had a few sets , only one that i know of that did and i called every where , even skinz had none

, when he sent them to me , he was honest enough to refund me some money as the shipping cost was not the same , just came as a refund , he was also very helpful in getting onto the shipper to find them and push them through customs for me so i get then in time for one last season ride ,

i'm all for more people in this sled world selling good stuff for us to enjoy , again those who treat the buyers with respect and honesty will last , most already have a good name and will be around , i don't think anyone is getting rich in this sport selling a few mods for sleds , some guys just enjoy it

revster said:
hugger70mtnmax said:
judger101 said:
ya he is hammering you isnt he! why wouldnt you be happy that there is going to be a new face, with more options to purchase from? i cant wait until you open

Too many people in any one industry is not a good thing. A good amount is nice but when it gets too many everyone suffers including the consumer.

I'd love to hear how more companies competing for your business is bad for the consumer. ...or are you going to quote Marx?

Exactamundo. X2. The more the merrier IMHO.

Btw Moto, good luck with the biz venture. You are a cool Cat and I wish you success. :Rockon:

Hornet Handler said:
What product lines will you be carrying?

And if your goal here is being Antagonistic Hornet then I suggest you head back to HCS or places where that is tolerated, which is not here. If this is a mistake then please vocalize your true intentions.

Moto

I second Super Sleds sentiments... Good luck Moto and "thank you" for helping me be able to make my Nytro "My Nytro"!

Kope

Thanks for all of the support.

It's seems that there are a few folks that are feeling "threatened" by the thought of me owning a business - I'm not certain why the cavalry got called before peacetime ended, but I assure all of you that I will still be the same guy I was the last time I owned a business. (which was only a few months ago, and I believe that business STILL has an impeccable reputation - I hope it stays that way... I still have much pride in it's sucess.)

I have a passion for the sport of sledding - pretty simple concept. If PSI can share share our passion with others, that's what we will do... fairly, honestly, and up front with business dealings and customers.

Dutchie got a shipping refund, long before he knew he overpaid - that's how PsychoSled Industries rolls. No BS, no butt pain, no worries.

Getting screwed can be a bunch of fun - with the right person...

I assure ALL of you... I am NOT the right person - therefore, you just get good business from a passionate sledder.

Stay tuned - it takes boost to get to the top, and I'm only runnin' 12 pounds. No 400 horse propane sled means I have to pick better lines this time to get to the summit of this business - but I assure you, that IS where PsychoSled will be in the future!

Thanks again to those of you whom believe - for those of you that don't... this one is on Skully :drink: Drink up.

Back