• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will a turboed viper stay with or surpass a Z1turbo

cat

IBABAD1 said:
After 146mph on a open trail I will let anything go by..loll

Well its always good to have high hopes and dreams ;)!

That is one sweet looking apex!! zx-2 and Turbo thats what i am talking about!! I assume that blows the cat away??

How much do you have in that freaking sled!!! :bling :bling

turbo

A lot more then I would like to...loll

turbo

Thanks for the complements guys,I sure have a lot off time in this baby!! It will be hard to replace. Hope that Yamaha comes out with a 4 cylinder soon, if not I will need to make my one..lolllll..It might need a few twicks..loll, but it sure wont be a 2 or 3 banger!!

helmic that is a beauty!! One of the nicest looking Apex sleds I have seen yet. I can't imagine what kind of time and $$ you've invested.

sled

Lets just say she is worth every penny!!

:bling :Rockon:

my lightly tweaked 11' turbo Z1 would destroy a viper with a header etc...just sayin'

they dont blow belts and they run very well if they are setup right...IMHO they arent even running right the way you get them from a dealer...it takes shimming the clutch regardless of how you manage the boost to make it a different animal all together...those who dont are the dogs many refer to...

here's what a good running z1 runs like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dply4FN9fPc

Back