• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

will RS Venture GT fit in RnR 10TC trailer?

rgrinker

Just wondering, I have a R&R 10TC capped trailer, I am looking at a 2015 RS Venture GT, will it fit on my trailer if I pull the sled up into the nose?

i would say it should fit.

Thank you MAIM, but, before i buy this machine I want to know for sure, anyone have this setup?

I had a 2007 RS venture on a 10 ft caravan with an R&R cap. I had to take the passenger backrest off to fit.

Ask the dealer to let you try loading it. Or, most dealers have a forklift....lift and place the sled onto the trailer.

I find it hard to believe that a dealer wouldn't help you answer the question in this manner.

Ask the dealer to let you try loading it. Or, most dealers have a forklift....lift and place the sled onto the trailer.

I find it hard to believe that a dealer wouldn't help you answer the question in this manner.
lol does your dealer not own a tape measure? yamaha motor website should have the dimensions of the sled listed on there, but i would just call the dealer and ask. measure it, don't rely on someone elses setup

That's what I did. I bought the sled from Meyers in Ishpeming, MI. Before I finished the transaction we put the sled on the trailer and figured out that the rack behind the backrest had to come off for the cap to close. Measurements are great but you really should put it on the trailer and see how far you want to put the skis forward, back clearance, etc. Remember, as the cap comes down, it is not all the way back until it is down.

I have a 2006 RS Venture, and it would not fit in a standard 10' enclosed trailer.

I have a 2006 RS Venture, and it would not fit in a standard 10' enclosed trailer.
Did you try taking the rack and passenger backrest off? Its real easy. There's a latch assembly under the rack that unclips and rotates to release the rack. Then the backrest can be removed. It gives you a couple of inches which is just enough to fit under the cap if you get the sled forward enough.

i can do a measurement for length on my 14 Venture if u need one.

Did you try taking the rack and passenger backrest off? Its real easy. There's a latch assembly under the rack that unclips and rotates to release the rack. Then the backrest can be removed. It gives you a couple of inches which is just enough to fit under the cap if you get the sled forward enough.
I just solved the problem by buying a 3 place in line enclosed trailer.

Back