• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wtb-2002 yamaha srx decals

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Alpine Turbo Viper
looking for a throttle side 2002 srx decal....will pay huge money if needed or trade rare parts for 00-02 srx.

A competent sign maker may be able to duplicate one for you from the other side sticker or from a photo with enough measurements. You just need one that specializes in custom wraps/stickers/window decals. Just a thought in case you can't find one anywhere else.

A competent sign maker may be able to duplicate one for you from the other side sticker or from a photo with enough measurements. You just need one that specializes in custom wraps/stickers/window decals. Just a thought in case you can't find one anywhere else.
the problem is that the old yamaha decals were screen printed....most companies nowadays use digital and its hard to duplicate.

I guess the obvious question is what do you consider huge money?

There was a guy at the Wide Open Wisconsin snow show last year that had a booth and he was reproducing decal sets for vintage sleds. I don’t recall his name but might want to check out that route. Internet search might pull something up. I did not see him there this year.

Back