• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front bumper for a 2020 Yamaha sidewinder srx le

Dan Miller

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Rx1 and a SVX
I have called allot of different companies looking for a beefier front bumper for my 2020 srx does anyone know if a arctic cat bumper 7639-301 will that fit on a 2020 yamaha sidewinder srx or if there is a company that makes one for them

When I read your post about wanting a beefier front bumper, this post came to mind. Although it's for a Viper, might be worth the check to see if they make one for the Sidewinder as that bumer not only looks nice but would definitely be beefier!

The Yamaha one is a good design if you go off trail as it is probably one of the better ones for not packing full of snow and blocking air flow into inter cooler. That red one in the viper post packs full and stays there I bought a MTX with that style and replaced it with the yamaha one. Yamaha had a couple choices but discontinued them and I believe only have the one style now

Brent

Here are a few pics of mine from Race Werx

1701794650674.png

Attachments

• 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 56
Here's mine from racewerx. Can easily pick front of sled up if needed.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 51
Here's mine from racewerx. Can easily pick front of sled up if needed.
I contacted racewerx they only have a red one left I wish I could get the black one you have I only have two options here in Ontario I can get the Yamaha one the design has no pizzazz and looks flimsy the older ones when they used to make them were allot nicer I really need to know if the arctic cat 7639-301 will fit it’s a nice looking bumper and I can get it within a week will fit I do believe that it will but just looking for confirmation

i could only get a red bumper when i wanted one. i went and got it coated with box liner as i wanted a black one.

Back