• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Radar Run

dirkdiggler said:
pro116 said:

Impossible to hit 111 GPS with your nytro. The gearing to hp ratio does not add up. 101 I can believe..

Overdrive!

21/39 will run 103 MPH at 1 to 1 and 114 mph with a .90 over drive. So it's not impossible

I've seen 110 on the Speed on mine which is about 106 MPH real speed so they say.[/quote]

121" stock gearing and now 136" track, I see 110mph and not really pushing it. Does that sound right?

fyi the etec has been gone for weeks now...nice sled...just not for me....
Im really impressed with the new apex's powerband...well at least dirks....for a stock non broken in sled...it runs very well...powerband is thick from bottom to top...it will be a force to be reckoned with when fully broke in with a few power adders...
I influenced dirk in the standard over the se selection and he made the right choice...

sj said:
fyi the etec has been gone for weeks now...nice sled...just not for me....
Im really impressed with the new apex's powerband...well at least dirks....for a stock non broken in sled...it runs very well...powerband is thick from bottom to top...it will be a force to be reckoned with when fully broke in with a few power adders...
I influenced dirk in the standard over the se selection and he made the right choice...

On the anchor bay trail track there wasn't a sled with trail studs quicker then the apex or the gecko.

Hole shot was the difference between the apex and geckoo on the track on the long from a roll runs behind the island I think the apex was hard to beat??? Thoughts gecko?

the mid range to top end of the YOUR apex was outstanding....of course I had like 5 miles on it...some 70 less than yours...but you have 40 cheeseburgers on me...yep impressive....but I didnt get this sled to stand still....a few little bolt ons and its "say hello to my little friend"

sj said:
the mid range to top end of the YOUR apex was outstanding....of course I had like 5 miles on it...some 70 less than yours...but you have 40 cheeseburgers on me...yep impressive....but I didnt get this sled to stand still....a few little bolt ons and its "say hello to my little friend"

Oh I know.

dirkdiggler said:
sj said:

Oh I know.

Sounds like you got a good runner.... It's always nice to know you got a fast iron....

Ran my Nytro FX this weekend at Anchor Bay Radar runs and hit 86.3MPH in 660ft. Took first place for 130-150hp 4 stroke class. I am running quite a few mods though. Ulmer stage 1 clutching, PC3, Excell full header and pipe, K&N on intake, 96 studs.

Back