• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHA FLOTEX JACKET WARMTH?

rtx moose

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder LTX LE,2007 RTX,2000 SRX700
Does anyone have a yamaha flotex jacket?i just received mine and it does not seem it will be warm enough for below zero weather

Does anyone have a yamaha flotex jacket?i just received mine and it does not seem it will be warm enough for below zero weather
FXR FLOTEX is warm and high quality. I’m not sure if Yamaha changed something but FXR is quite popular.

You’re call works great for me. My Fxr was the Team model pretty darn good quality. As said I’m not sure what The Yamaha model specs are but check out Team FXR specs.

Fxr they are a good quality but and don’t mean to bash But at -40 i could feel the wind and cold come true the suit oh and that brand new suit last year

I purchased a Yamaha FXR 4-Stroke jacket with the removable liner from Port Yamaha at the Novi Show a couple years ago and although I feel it's very warm, ended up selling my Klim Klimate jacket to a friend as I thought this one was warmer, but at -40, I'm wearing my Yamaha leather jacket.

Back