• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

yamaha g3 boat

Grats!

I really like that boat.

I'm looking for pretty much the exact same thing. Currently have a 90 20' Doral bowrider. Over the years we've rigged it up as best we could for fishing. But the huge gas costs and lack of real fishing features is getting annoying.

I was just out an hour or so ago actually. Caught a little musky (by accident as they're out of season right now) and not much else.

:-o

i'd love to catch muskie,they dont come this far north,i usually go for bass,pike and walleye,really enjoy that boat,it is so quiet and good on gas,last weekend we really tried it,rode 120 km on 13 gallons of fuel with alot of wide open bursts,i was amazed,the fuel injected motors are sweet

That looks exactly the same as my Sylvan except for it says G3.
Mine is rated for a 75 but I have that 60 on it. I like it. You did pay top dollar but like the others said, its hard to find a good used boat.

is this suppose to be super deals,i think i did ok,the closest to my boat is the 143 with a 40 hp motor,there'a $2000 difference from the 40 to 60,plus mine had a stereo,55lbs minn kota,boat cover,pedestal seat,brand new spare,2 brand new batteries,didnt pay any taxes except for the trailer,my brother priced one exactly like mine but a 2009 left over,they sell it for 15500 + tax with little options,so in the end with taxes,that's $5000 more than what i paid,for the exact same boat

I think you got a fair deal, but just keep in mind that you WILL HAVE to pay taxes on it.

After registering it in your name, you will get a notice to pay taxes from the ministry of transport a few months later.
It actually took them 2 years to send me the notice.

3wheelerdude said:
I think you got a fair deal, but just keep in mind that you WILL HAVE to pay taxes on it.

After registering it in your name, you will get a notice to pay taxes from the ministry of transport a few months later.
It actually took them 2 years to send me the notice.

Don't you pay the taxes at the same time as you register it when you are at the MTO? That is always how it has been for me, though I have ever bought a used boat.

Pat, that's a nice boat. I wish I had more of a fishing boat.

at the mto office,they only charge the tax on the trailer cuz its got a license plate,then i went to service canada to transfer the vessel permit,so will see from there,i know both my brothers only paid tax on the trailer also,its been 2-3 years and never heard anything,will see,i love the boat,just what i wanted

pat the rat said:
at the mto office,they only charge the tax on the trailer cuz its got a license plate,then i went to service canada to transfer the vessel permit,so will see from there,i know both my brothers only paid tax on the trailer also,its been 2-3 years and never heard anything,will see,i love the boat,just what i wanted

When I my bought my first boat over 15yrs ago, I had the same thing happen, I received a tax bill in the mail well after I thought everything was done.
I remember the letter, it stated they wanted the original bill of sale, which I had to search high and low for.
I took it in then argued the fact all was above board and taken care of when I originally came in, she informed me I was wrong so out came the cheque book :o|

Hopefully things have changed for your sake Pat?

Back