• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 best prices on sidewinder

I def know I want diff skis even over the cat ones. So unless they come with curve or C&a from factory im not gonna bother with what they create.

So, I'm all in. I had a 17 Renegade 850, 137 track. Didn't like how it handles on the trails around my neighborhood here in Muskoka. It was fast, but too long in the body for my liking. So I contacted 3 Ski Doo dealers, looking to deal up to an 18 MXZ XRS. I got prices from two, waiting patiently for the dealer I bought my 17 Renegade from to respond. I wanted to remain loyal to him, as I thought he treated me very fair when I bought the 17 Renegade. April 12th came and went without a word from him, along with my opportunity to order an 18 MXZ XRS- I really want a 129 track.

I had test rode a 17 Sidewinder 137 at the beginning of March, from Mountain Trout House Yamaha in Dorset. I wasn't crazy about the 137 track, but loved the speed. I love the look of the 18 Sidewinder RTX LE 50th Anniversary and Don Abel from Mountain Trout House Yamaha was able to get me a last minute spring order deal and offer fair value on my 17 Renegade.

Really looking forward to pushing the 18 Sidewinder 129 on the twisties, hills and lakes in Muskoka this coming winter and grateful that a 5 star Yamaha dealer was there for me!! Thanks Don Abel. Doos loss is Yamahas gain........

So, I'm all in. I had a 17 Renegade 850, 137 track. Didn't like how it handles on the trails around my neighborhood here in Muskoka. It was fast, but too long in the body for my liking. So I contacted 3 Ski Doo dealers, looking to deal up to an 18 MXZ XRS. I got prices from two, waiting patiently for the dealer I bought my 17 Renegade from to respond. I wanted to remain loyal to him, as I thought he treated me very fair when I bought the 17 Renegade. April 12th came and went without a word from him, along with my opportunity to order an 18 MXZ XRS- I really want a 129 track.

I had test rode a 17 Sidewinder 137 at the beginning of March, from Mountain Trout House Yamaha in Dorset. I wasn't crazy about the 137 track, but loved the speed. I love the look of the 18 Sidewinder RTX LE 50th Anniversary and Don Abel from Mountain Trout House Yamaha was able to get me a last minute spring order deal and offer fair value on my 17 Renegade.

Really looking forward to pushing the 18 Sidewinder 129 on the twisties, hills and lakes in Muskoka this coming winter and grateful that a 5 star Yamaha dealer was there for me!! Thanks Don Abel. Doos loss is Yamahas gain........
Welcome to TY....Many of us here have been over on DT for the last few seasons, Myself included. You ordered same sled as me and we ride same area/trails. Great choice with the 129.

Don is a great guy, I have never missed any of his videos and love to drop in to say hi when Im over near Kawagama Lake. Maybe see you on the trails next yr!

Dan

Welcome to TY....Many of us here have been over on DT for the last few seasons, Myself included. You ordered same sled as me and we ride same area/trails. Great choice with the 129.

Don is a great guy, I have never missed any of his videos and love to drop in to say hi when Im over near Kawagama Lake. Maybe see you on the trails next yr!

Dan

Hey Dan, I've read your contributions on DT. I couldn't believe that my SD dealer of choice wasn't interested in my repeat business, but I'm not here to air anymore dirty laundry. Don made it obvious that he wanted my business. Guess that explains why he's a 5 star Yamaha dealer. I ran his 17 Sidewinder demo across Kawagama and around Dorset in March. Tim Beckett in Huntsville did some work on my 17 Renegade and he swears by the Sidewinders. I'll get him to stud my 18 Sidewinder track and look into better skis. Looking forward to seeing you on the trails around Dwight and Dorset.

Finesy

Yam sure dont waist anytime trying to get me to buy stuff...lol

Not even one week and this arrived.. geesh!
IMG_0403.JPG

"The gift that keeps on giving"

Back