• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally home...

They don't give us much choice but once I modified it overall I think this will really do the trick. Sporty and somewhat functional.

Now that I installed the GPS on my sled it sticks over the top of my super low Viper windshield. I think this shield should hide it better.

So for 760 miles and the Igrips are doing well.

Which model did you get? From what I understand these are new model for snowmobile only application.

666cbd8122.jpg

Which model did you get? From what I understand these are new model for snowmobile only application.

666cbd8122.jpg

I use the ST22R, for 1 1/4 tracks and taller and the ST18R is for under 1 1/4 tracks. The 22 is MM of length as well as the 18 is MM of length of stud. BTW The key to get them in straight is pilot drill with 1/16 bit first.

Just added these to buddy's 2015 vector. Used the St22R.

Attachments

• IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 407
I ordered that windshield also .
Back ordered from Yamaha Canada .
I had it from my viper, tried selling it on kijiji but no takers so figured I'd try it on the sidewinder and it looks and works great. Everything seems to be backordered from Yamaha these days...

I had it from my viper, tried selling it on kijiji but no takers so figured I'd try it on the sidewinder and it looks and works great. Everything seems to be backordered from Yamaha these days...
I am switching out the tunnel bag for the seat bag , to get more storage space .
Do you know if the SW windshield bag fits with that Viper windshield , even though it states for mid and high windshields .
I tried all over to get the red tunnels flares you have , but no luck so had to settle for black .
They look ok , with the red snow flap.
Just trying to change the look , so I can pick mine out in a crowd of Red/white LTX-LE 's !!!!!

I am switching out the tunnel bag for the seat bag , to get more storage space .
Do you know if the SW windshield bag fits with that Viper windshield , even though it states for mid and high windshields .
I tried all over to get the red tunnels flares you have , but no luck so had to settle for black .
They look ok , with the red snow flap.
Just trying to change the look , so I can pick mine out in a crowd of Red/white LTX-LE 's !!!!!

Very nice!!! Go with the red ski tips IMO but then again pretty cool red on one and white on the other, diffrent for sure.

I decided to add the cold air intake to my SideWinder from Alpha PowerSport

Currently running the Stage 3 Evo Flash and added a K&N pre-filter #22-8044PK from Ulmer Racing.

Fairly easy install.
  • Remove Side Panels and unplug hood harness, removed hood.
IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

• Remove the 3 Torx Screws from the underside through the belt guard.
IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

• Pull back on the intake box and it will pop off the main intake tube.
  • Pull out the rear tube that comes from the motor valve cover. This will need to be shortened to go onto Alphas rear nipple on the new intake.
IMG_0013.JPG

• Remove the front clamp and pull this off to the side. This will go on the front Alpha intake nipple
IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

I added clamps on the rear and front nipples of the Alpha intake to secure them in place when pushing on the hoses from the sled because the nipples wanted to push in. I also added a pre-filter to the intake filter, this is not provided from Alpaha. I like the idea of keeping small participle and belt dust out of the turbo.
  • Put all the parts in place, lightly attach everything but do not tighten the main clamps until you have it in your desired location. I would also suggest putting the pre-filter on before sliding the filter onto the Alpha intake plenum.
IMG_0018.JPG

Back