• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

02 load master trailer Question

snobill

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 apex xtx
Looking at one in good shape except the outside is delaminating (cracking) how bad is that and can it be fixed pretty cheap by painting or ? Its all aluminum, tandum axle 2,400 pound each , 8x12 with 3 foot v, door in front and back . What do you guys think ? Is it worth buying and what would be a good price on it ? Thanks

Exactly the same trailer I just sold, except mine was repaired on the outside, I tooke the sides off and covered with sheets of tin that is used on race cars, cost me about $450 to do myself.. Just sold it for $3500.

Used it as a 3 place, needed a 4 place.. Mine already had a little rotting started in the corners, even stored indoors in the summer..

The guy said the inside was real nice . Kinda looks like he didnt take care of it ,one pic. the back was open and had like 6 " of snow on it . What to do what to do ? Can you get 3 136" sleds in it ?

I had 3 121's in there but dont think theres room for 3 136's.. 2 will..

Back