• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 RX1 adding EC OHLINS Mono Skid

kinsound

Extreme
Has anyone changed out the 03 or 04 Rx1 Skid and replaced it with a Monoshnock skid?
If so I am looking for any templates and or measurements. 03Viperguy has a template but it is for a viper. Does anyone know if the tunnels on these 2 sled are the same. they both have proaction but not sure if they are the same size.
Any help appreciated!!

I just took a piece of cardboard and made a template of my brothers apex, work perfect.

:die =================== :jump: --------------------------- ;)!

Where did you get the aftermarket controller from? A guy on the 2 stroke side was looking for one. It is needed for the EC on non Apex/Attak sleds.

1CS

Yamaha was selling the controler & shock as an accessory for 05 RX1 in their 06 accessory book in Canada.

MONOSHOCK

Did this swap using an ATTAK 136" monoshock.best thing you can do to this sled ;)! once you buy the APEX mounting brackets it becomes pretty obvious where to mount them
I had no luck finding a controller for the OHLINS at a reasonable price, I swapped for an adjustable KYB which works great.
Would recommend getting an air riveter for ALL the rivets you'll be drilling & re-riviting !

Back