• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 RX1 with 06 Apex monoshock Skid DOABLE?

Lazy.. It was an older m-10. I think it had a 'lazy' spring which did not help out he situation. The reason to go back to 'stock' is where I was riding in QE I found 5 Yamaha dealers all which had parts for a stock skid and 1 Polaris dealer who had nothing for the M-10. I do not want to be in that situation again. So with and Expert X I wouold be in the same boat.. But thanks for the tip

Everything sucks to Lazy if it ain't an X, I wonder if he gets paid to say that, over and over and over and over and over and over since 03" I think" Come on LB, cant ya come up with somethin new?

I know, Lazy has told may people not to bother with the M10 because it sucks yet I installed a 136 M10 in mine and I absulutely love it. I think it rides better than any sled I have ever ridden. But again everyone has a right to their opinion.

Back