• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 rx1 jetting and clutching

Manogue

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rx1
Ok guys as title says I wanna clutch and jet this bad boy lol so what I’ve gathered on here for clutching I’ve found this
Dalton dpy60 fly weights
Black blue spring
54r46
But on secondary spring I’ve seen green and silver which one is better?
Now jetting I’ve seen 165 mains
holzmann springs
Stock pilots
And remove the screens
I will not be above 1500’ elevation
Sled is stock other then gutted muffler a 1 in hacksaw track maxximum arms tuner skis fox evol shocks and will be modding the air box or possibly getting a ecp kit from another guy on here
I mostly trail ride buttt the lake is right by my dads cabin so Ill be out there a lot too so will this set up gain me mid and top end performance/ speed?

I have Heavy Hitters clutch kit in mine, different secondary helix and spring, ECP filter kit and all that entails, a Whiteknuckle QC-1 Exhaust, and a 40 tooth bottom gear and stock top gear and all of this not only improved the mid and top end performance in my RX-1 but also made it very snappy.

I’m starting to lean the other way on the airbox mod or filters everyone has been saying they lose top end with them

I can't say that's been my experience but I also did away with the crankcase vent filter that came with the ECP Filter kit and incorporated an EVAC kit like many others did back in the hay days of the RX-1.

05RX1 019.jpg

What’s top speed on your sled? I’ve had mine up too 130 (dreamometer)

Back