• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

'05 Polaris Models...first Impression

4Fighter

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'07 Attak GT
YUCK! :evil: Is there an emoticon for puking :?: Will it grow on die-hard Polaris fans? :roll:

BNG BNG BNG BNG BNG BNG BNG BNG :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
and no Pro-X.

Enough said, they fell to 3rd place this year and if Yamaha weren't so far behind would end up in 4th next year. Happy 50th Birthday POO.

Jim

Wow! All the hype about their 50th anniversary and all they can come up with is two new sleds? The fusion looks just like a blade and if it is it will be very impressive in the trails. I am sure it will ride great, but if I were a polaris guy I would be real leary about jumping aboard that new 900 based on how many engine failures they have had with their 800 over the past two seasons. For the rest of the Polaris crowd that doesn't want a 900, have fun on those 6 year old chassis and ergonomics.

They made some interesting moves, similar to what yamaha did a few years ago, but not nearly as extreme. I don't think the mountain boys will be able to keep up with the new 900 RMK 166" but its $10799, which isn't cheap.

All that hype for 15 less models, no Pro-X's, X-2's, and they dropped most of the 700's including their 700 Switchback. Its a puzzling change of direction move.

Looks like a Blade with a Cat speedo and yamaha headlight!!

Its funny how Polaris has to copy off of Yamaha and Cat to get ahead..LOL

IN all seriousness... My two buddys will both buy one of these in hopes of beating the WARRIOR across the lake!!

I don't know about this 900 fuelly but remember the RXL fuelly??? You either had a good one or it blew up. I think they had a bunch of left over chips from the RXL that they want to dump on the market.

Back