• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 RS Vector = 06 rev 600ho

4strokesmoke

Extreme
Well my brother and I got to do some racing the other day to see whos faster and to my suprise (and his) we were ending up even ?? both sleds are bone stock and both under 400 miles and we weigh almost the saim. The only time one of us would win is when one of us gained more traction from a stop but at a roll, dead even. All races went to about 90 or so, but all i can say is :yam: :Rockon: Are the sdi's any faster ??

o yea and it was funny when he had to fill up again while im at a half of tank pointing and laughing :tg:

Yeah thats what my main riding partner drives and it's amazing how close they actually are. No real advantage in speed between the two. And yes mine still got better mileage too disputing ski doo's claim to be equal.

Our vector(s) have always gotten better mileage than any of the neighbors sleds.

My vector is faster than my neighbors AC 660 turbo. The turbo lag on that thing is a nightmare.

Vector vs. 600 Ho SDI

My friends 600 was a little quicker on the launch but I rolled right by him after a few hundred feet put about 10 sled lengths on him and stayed that way across a pretty big lake. The 800 doo didn't put very much on me in fact if I got the launch it took him almost the entire lake to reel me in. I think it was a 2002 doo. He all have 96 picks down the middle!! To put this sled in the 600 category is pretty conservative.

Back