• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 Rx1

Viper

Veteran
My dad has a 05 Rx1 and I have a 02 viper can I keep up with him if he was stock or not at all?Also how dose the 05 handle and ride thanks for all of your info! ;)!

For the most part the Viper will be fine. No you won't be right behind him, but you won't be miles away either. He might leave you a bit in the straights, but you'll keep up with him in the corners.

The correct answer is yes, you can keep up. If your dad is REAL agressive then it will be work, but under normal conditions it will be fine. My friend has an 03 Viper, and he has ridden all of his life and is 20 years my junior, and it is tuff for me to keep up with him.

It depends on what trails you are on. Wide open and fast trails may have the viper sucking snowdust. (An RX-1 will eat it in a straight line.) Tighter, more technical trails will suit the viper better. The guys on RX-1's we ride with always ride at the back in tight trails (they get tired quickly) but really seem to enjoy superhighway trails. The difference still usually comes down to the rider. If you can't keep up, take a sparkplug out of the RX-1 when your old man isn't looking.

If i put the 835 kit form benderacing for my viper can I keep up with a stage 2 turbo???

Back