• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Nytro Flame Edition Yellow touch up paint?

piersol

Extreme
Looking for a match for the yellow a-arms. Grass and cat tails have taken their toll. Anybody have any ideas?

Attachments

• nitro.jpg
    nitro.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 361

I am no paint expert for sure, how about taking a handguard or ski loop to a Automotive paint shop to get a match?

Not sure if they are exact match with a-arms.

The companies name is colorrite. I used to buy paint from them for my srx. they sell spray cans ,quarts and gallons. they have a web site and they sell to the public.

I agree, Brian from halfebaked powder coated the a arms and rear suspension on my attack gt 4yrs. ago,and they still look as good as the day i got the parts back from him. excellent work . It's just a little late to try and get them powder coated now. The season is short enough don't need to be waiting for parts to come back. Elton

Thanks for the suggestions :)

I totally agree that powdercoating is the way to go, and when my RX1 needs it it will get it.

The Nytro is my buddies sled, and he is kind of a cheapskate. Not as far as mechanically, but stuff like the paint on his a-arms. I'm working on him to beautify his sled lol. It's a wonderful ride, just needs a few $$ thrown at it. That's why I am looking for a paint that will match. Was hoping somebody would come on here and say "Type X rattle can from walmart is almost perfect."

Back