• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Nytro hand warmers. Do they heat????????

my handwarmers sucked. my dealer sold me an upgraded set of handlebars for $25. and it didn't take very long to swap them out. it might be worth a call to your dealer.

twomorestrokes said:
Series from the factory and the jumper harness in the update kit changed it to parallel. Didn't help much at all from what I hear. Everyone seems happy with the Yamaheater though. I met Rockmeister at a couple shows and his setup looks pretty nice.

Actually, this makes a huge difference. I got the 07 bars from the dealer for about 30 bucks a couple of years ago. They made no difference, so I put the 06 bars back on, but left the new harness in. The bars get smoking hot now. The problem is the wind though, even with the hand guards and a mid windshield, my hands still get blasted by wind. Since I rewired the bars, the only time my hands get cold is when I have had my gloves off for some reason. The bars will be nice and hot, but because of the wind, it takes a while to warm up my hands. If the sled is for your wife, you may want to get a tall windshield and remove the handguards along with rewiring the bars. If you can find a way to block the wind and rewire the bars, she'll never have cold hands.

the upgraded bars did make a big difference. not as hot as my wifes vector but still a big upgrade.

Back