• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 VK Professional clutch parts

Any chance the primary was turned clockwise when you were doing the clutch work?

By supposedly, I meant supposedly the shop that I had it in last to overhaul the engine put the new plugs in that I gave them. This particular shop has a good reputation, however I've caught them in some shady practices lately.

It started, no complications, just new plugs.. I've run other machines a looong time without having to change plugs, was surprised how soon this pig needed them again.

Replaced all of the incredibly worn out weights/bushings, etc.. what are the torque specs to put it back on the machine?
I have the same machine and believe I may need to do the same procedure. Do you happen to still have part numbers and quantities?

Hi Coldrunning, I also have a 2006 Yamaha VK Pro, so I am interested in the same answer. I live in Anchorage AK (yeah the Anchorage part sucks).
Will have to visit Fairbanks soon, have stuff to pick up from there.
Best Regards, TheAlaskaGerman

Hi Coldrunning, I also have a 2006 Yamaha VK Pro, so I am interested in the same answer. I live in Anchorage AK (yeah the Anchorage part sucks).
Will have to visit Fairbanks soon, have stuff to pick up from there.
Best Regards, TheAlaskaGerman
I've not dove in just yet- I picked up a new to me crossover machine and I just finished going through that, giving it a full run through on general maintenance and getting it running extra nice. I plan to get to the VK Pro around the end of this month. In the meantime I do still run it close to home.

Back