• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Yami spotted in Minocqua, Two Days ago!!!!!

Heritage

Expert
Yes..this is hersay...lol....but a riding buddy of mine saw the 07 yami at a resort in minocqua...the BIG BLUE RIG was parked there....he caught a fleeting glimps of what he and I believe may have been the 07 Yami.

HE saw it from a distance, and the yami guys standing by the rig freaked out when they noticed he was watching them...they imediately waved the rider on the sled back into the trailer....and watched my friend through binoculars...lol .

He described it as a cross between a rev and a dirt bike..tiny seat, lots of suspension....looked small..said it had a small rounded snub nose, similar to a rev, though even shorter than a rev's nose...huge single headlight, said it made the sled look like a cyclops...lol..he thought exhaust came out the rear but wasn't sure..so it's a four stroke...and in his words "looks extremely light".

If this thing is lighter than a rev, and a four stroke....then yamaha has just upped the anti :yam:

found this on snowest ;)!
if this is what its kinda going to look like, well i like it!!
you need to click on the pic to reveal more.

Attachments

• tease1%5Ftop1%2Egif.gif
    tease1%5Ftop1%2Egif.gif
    89.1 KB · Views: 371
I want 1!

I keep thinking of the prototype pics they had at Hay Days the year before last, and if they went with the one I think, it almost looked like a 4 wheeler front end, with a dirtbike rear end and a narrow track.

Great post!

I get the biggest kick out of reading about these close encounters.

It reminds me of people trying to spy on the old Soviet Union, that have taken an obscure/blurry black and white photo of a new mysterious secret weapon or aircraft.

They bring the information back to the experts to figure out what it is that we have to deal with next year.

The hunt for "Blue's" answer to total industry domination. ;)!

Can't wait to see this wild machine. :yam:

Good stuff! ;)!

blue rig

The Yamaha semi was just in Antigo 2 weekends ago. I didn't see anything new in it. It was there because they were having demo rides at the local dealer. Has anyone seen a Yetti? :drink:

Guess the REV is not the ugliest thing on the face of the earth as many have posted. Funny what happens when things are BLUE. You guys crack me up.

Jim

jimmie d said:
Guess the REV is not the ugliest thing on the face of the earth as many have posted. Funny wants happens when things are BLUE.

Jim

No, the Doo Freestyle is the ugliest snowmachine ever built. I think Doo (Freestyle) and Poo (Fusion) are competing to see just how ugly a machine they can build and still get their die-hard, brand-loyal following to actually buy them and be seen in public riding them.

:die Grasshopper wanna-bee's.

If it is a Rev-killer, I guess it has to be just as ugly, huh?1? Me, I waited to see if they will lighten the Attak and I am pre-ordering one for Spring if it is...Otherwise, lightening up my old one for now.

RX-E

jimmie d said:
Guess the REV is not the ugliest thing on the face of the earth as many have posted. Funny what happens when things are BLUE. You guys crack me up.

Jim
Why do I always find myself in agreement with you? :wink:

I am just a snowmobiler and don't give a damn about brands and really get upset when folks post things they know nothing about.

Jim

Back