• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 lost an attak for apex LXT, lineup looks way too familiar

Agreed on the price of the Nytro. Will the 7.4 gallon fuel capacity thing be an issue? Looks like they are attempting to convey that they solved the handwarmer issue by changing the description from years past. Will be anxious to find out if they are still subpar. Doesn't look like much, if anything was changed on the Apex/Attak models.

Disappointment!!!!!

1. Besides the FX Nytro...all is the same.

2. Holy S***!!! You can't get a sled for under $10k anymore. The Apex LXT is $12,500!!!!!

3. Yamaha conveniently did not put the weight of the FX Nytro. Like they have no idea what it weighs, but they know all the other models. LMAO

4. It is very disappointing, but on a lighter note...the FX Nytro will probably be a great sled except: Probably weighs like 550lbs and it is DAMN expensive.

Hmmm

Nothing too exciting-was thinking fuel injection would have made it to the Vector/Venture line-up for '08, maybe next year?

About the pricing, that's suggested retail, definately room to give. If not, only helps used sled resale or movement of non-current sleds.

I'm disapointed on several fronts. No FI for the existing 973 triple. Rider forward for everyone, whether you like/want it or not (I don't). And what's up with these color combos? I really liked the 07 styling/colors better. After the rumors of a turbo 4cyl, etc., the release isn't much to write home about.

I hope the new Nytro appeals to the ditch bangers. It should!

Sleds

Sure looks like they are really trying to make up for the big rebates on the 2007 models.

Talk about huge price increases across the board.

I have to agree the prices are outragous and nothing really jumped out at me. I mean they have some nice new colours. The new nytro looks ok But i dont think its anything special. Looks it needs a taller seat to match the height of the bars. Looks like a big transtition from sitting to standing.
Oh well with that price i wont be buying anytime soon. :Rockon:

Back