• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08' RTX / Looking Skid Transfer Link Bushings?

@Gone Blue Here you go. Let me know if you need different measurements. Digital caliber is nothing fancy so assume some variance with these numbers. The picture without the bushing is what I was able to sequeeze the bushing/pinch in that gap so as to provide a collaspe measurement:

View attachment 176737
View attachment 176738
View attachment 176739
View attachment 176740
View attachment 176741
Thank you some much for your time to provide these dimensions! I am out of town on business today but will be home tomorrow to check these dimensions. Thx

You will find that the bushing holes that the bushings sit in the aluminum relay rod will be egg shaped and worn. Barn of parts has steel relay rods with the Yamaha bushings installed in them. Better for long-term use.
Worth a call to them and see if they still offer them.

Last edited:
Travis still offers the studier relay rods for the 16-18 Apex although I'm not sure they are made of steel; just a stronger grade aluminum if I'm mistaken. The question would be whether or not these same rods would be applicable to Gone Blue's 08 Nytro.

Travis still offers the studier relay rods for the 16-18 Apex although I'm not sure they are made of steel; just a stronger grade aluminum if I'm mistaken. The question would be whether or not these same rods would be applicable to Gone Blue's 08 Nytro.
Yeah, I will reach out to Travis to see if the ones he still lists on his site for an Apex with a Single Shot skid, would work on an 08' Nytro? His listing says his links are made of stainless steel. Thanks guys for the info! I will let you know what Travis says.

...although I'm not sure they are made of steel; just a stronger grade aluminum if I'm mistaken.
The ones I purchased for our 16 vector are stainless steel from Travis.
I stand corrected. Straight from his website:

Rods.JPG

Back