• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09' NYTRO FX 121" for $3200, Good deal?

glas0233

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 yamaha rx1, Past sleds: 1990 Arctic Cat Prowler, 1996 Arctic cat 440z, 2004 Ski Doo Renegade 800, 2005 Arctic Cat M7
it has 4070 miles, RSI seat, comes with nitro cover, is studded, 2 windshields, handle bar bag and windshield bag. Plastics are a little beat up. Is $3200 a good price? Thanks!

I'd say that's good. Same sled is going for $5000-6500 Canadian in my area.

I would go buy that right now if I were you. In Minnesota you don't to many nytros under $5000. Thats a killer deal.

I would go buy that right now if I were you. In Minnesota you don't to many nytros under $5000. Thats a killer deal.
Cool, Thanks for the input, I'm going to get it after work today. I appreciate the help!

Sometimes "too good to be true" or "get what ya' pay for" come into reflecting the price down the road as well... Just mentioning.
Maybe a keeper though!
Good luck.

I hear ya, he was asking 3900, I got him down to 3200, I'll check the frame, thanks

he had to replace sub frame so previous owner hit something. A little rusty, plastics tough and air box was missing a bolt. I'm gonna think about it this weekend and see what else is out there

Back