• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

136 inch arctic cat skid in warrior

i have a 2002 cat pantera skid wich is 136 and am looking for the dimension from drive shaft to front arm on skid i have looked all over this web site but it seems like all i can find are the dimensions for 121 sleds wich the center hole in the yami tunnel is differnet between 121 and 136 sleds any help would greatly be appreciated this is a great site for info on one of the best sports available to the free world keep up the good work all"s i need is a can of fix a track and some liquid carbide

The dimension you're looking for is from the donor sled. Have you tried posting you're question on some of the Cat boards? If you are able to get it, make sure you post it here someplace where somebody doing a search later on may be able to find it.

Do you already have the dimension from the front mounting point to the rear? If you can find somebody that has the one you're looking for now, that dimension would be handy to have also. -Al

Back