• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No suspension in skid.

HydrogenCyanide

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha RS Nytro
2006 Yamaha Apex
I just took the skid out to service all the bearing. I replaced the skid and now it is rock solid. No movement at all. It’s a 137 and and everything looks identical to the other sled with the same 137 skid. What am I missing?

linkage is most likely flipped. there are a few pics of them on here done wrong.

YOUr rear shock linkage is probably hanging down .can happen if u take the torsion springs off
I am pretty sure this is exactly what it is. I looked at other machine and figure it out. The shock that has the 3 clicker setting on it was down below the middle wheels and it is supposed to be above. Thanks for the help everyone.

The lower end of rear shock in the 137 is held up by two brackets - a carrier of sorts. When you have the skid out it can flop down, before you install you must make a point to ensure its perched up holding the shock high- not low

Back