• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

151 track from a Polaris

Fortress

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2004 RX1
Was wondering if a 151 track from a older Polaris would fit the RX1 part number is 5412886

When I check that part number is lists "2.0" in the description (ie. "Track, 151 inch, 2..0"). If that is the indication of the pitch of the track, then I don't think it will work on the RX-1 as they have 2.52 pitch; unless the MTN RX-1 is different than the RX-1. Unfortunately, the selection and/or availabiliyt of 2.52 pitch tracks are limited and hence why some have swapped out their drivers to be able to run the more common 2.86 pitch tracks.

Yeah I think I better get with the times here,I don’t see another 151 production happening…I think your right about the Polaris track it’s probably switching drivers…if that even works!

i swapped drivers on a sprint to make it 2.52 pitch. i put 3 pitch drivers on a rx warrior to use a nitro mtx track. then converted it back to 2.52 drivers to put a 151" x 15" x 1.25" lug track that he liked better.

Doesn’t sound like a bad job to do,I haven’t looked into it yet.Is all you need a press and mark the drivers with a sharpie?

pretty much.

Back