• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

16 inch track on a RX1?

RODDOR

Does anyone know if a 16 x 151 track from the skidoo will fix on the RX1? Is there room and is the pitch the same. I thought that it would be good to go wider vs. longer.

I talked to my dealer, He believes it would fit but that the clearance is to small and you would tear up your track!!! He suggested a elkholm tunnell!

I looked at this in depth, I wanted to use the new 16"x136"x1.25" Renagade track.

The problem lays with the rear drop bracket. There is clearence everywhere except where the track passes by the drop bracket at the rear scissor.

I am currently building custom aluminum drop brackets to have the ability to use both the M10 and the pro action with SRX shocks for speed runs. I am going to try to get more clearence also at the drop bracket, but I'm not sure I will get the room necessary.

Back