• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

180 degree reversal

jtssrx

Lifetime Member
John and I are getting our Attacks. I'm going to go back to school as well. I can't live with out the sport. Every day I though about not being in the sport I got sadder and sadder. So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in September at Heydays and then January in Muni!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

To talk about the sport everyday and then not be a part of it :( , especially the Attak, one of the most awsome snowmobiles Yamaha has ever made ;)! .........Hmmmm I wondered how long it was gonna take you to change your mind. :D

congrats on making up your mind John Kerry. =)

Winters would be so long without having snowmobiling.

I share your enthusiasm for our sport. ;)! Be careful not to sacrifice your and your families future for it.
I have read your analysis of many issues and know you can think and reason, so use those skills to do both ( sport and eduction) if you can. If you can't you know where your priorities should lie.

Boy, I am sounding like an old man, father figure or what. SOmetimes I scare me, I still think of myself as the carefree kid riding a new 74 Eltigre, and dumb enough to think I was 'really fast'.

Make good decisions ;)!
Yamadoo aka Yamapoo

ps, Oh yea, I am a father figure kids in and graduating from college,,,,,,,, I must be getting older. But I still think I'm fast. :ORC

I sounds like you owe a lot to your wife :D

COME ON WINTER

Attachments

• rx1rfview.JPG
    rx1rfview.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 68
  • rx1rqview.JPG
    rx1rqview.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 68
  • sidewtrack.JPG
    sidewtrack.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 71
I have said it before...this sport is like a drug.....and we are a bunch of addicts. I have "quit" 4 times already.....the longest I lasted was about a month. :drink:

Congrats Jason. See.. ;)! .......it was meant to be!

sinjin said:
I agree we are all a bunch of Yamaholics. Who else would visit this website everyday in the middle of summer!!!

So true. Hard to live the good life without some sledding both summer and winter. Finally got the turbo delivered... MAN is it time to move into the garage for some turbo installation.... Can't wait starting to install, but wife says that I have to get the cabin we are building ready before winter so thats where my priorities are right now.

jtssrx - glad you got to keep the Attak, you have a great and understanding wife.

Back