• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1983 Yamaha marketing video

Loved my 83 SRV, it was what turned me to Yamaha.

Me too! had had a 81 and 82... My very first yamaha sled I rode was a 79 SRX! that turned me to yamaha..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a couple of those Bravos and the same Enticer 300 Twin Special as well for the kids!

I've had a couple of those Bravos and the same Enticer 300 Twin Special as well for the kids!
I still have what was my parents sleds... a 78 440 exciter and a 340 enticer . I rode the 340 as a kid back then an so has all three of my kids! There all grown up and married now and i have two very little grand kids that will likely ride it also! amazing! They both still run perfect. A forth generation about to ride the same sled.....pretty cool!

I started with an elan but once I rode an enticer 340 I was sold. Run great and reliable. Then it was the srv and then srx, and then the exciter. Now I have an 04 RX1 that I bought new and boosted it, a 96 v max 4 and a 13 apex a 78 enticer 250 and 340. I have owned cat, doo and polaris as well but yamaha fit and finish as well as reliability has me back on yamaha.

Owned... 79 340 enticer, 440 exciter, 78 srx 440, 80 srv 540, 84 srx 540, 86 exciter 540, 07 apex.

Back