• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2-11 BIG RACE- SACANDAGA LAKE NEW YORK

adirondac blue

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
The big northeast shootout will be this sunday on the lake. It is a outlaw drag race.There will be everything from nitruos, turbos, and open mod sleds to watch. There is a plowed track and a snow track. Try not to miss it, the fastest sled in the northeast will win.

PS THE FOOD AT LANZIS IS 4 STAR.

Ted, I just got back from Lanzi's and have only one thing to say about your sled...... H O L Y F N S H T!!!!!!!! I was sitting on the sidelines out about 500 ft and that thing looked like it was shot out of a cannon. I live on the lake and have been going to Lanzi's for years and have never seen a full bodied sled run like that. I know some of the Doo boys that were there and they went back to their trailers with their tails between their legs. Beautiful sled and a great job by your driver on that 200ft wheelie also.

got a chance to see ted's sled yesterday and all i can say is "wow" the sled is a piece of artwork and runs like nothing i have ever seen.ted you are a true craftsman and it was a pleasure to meet you.congrats on ted jr for hanging on with those 200 ft wheelies.those 2 stroke guys are scratching their heads now.congrats ted

wantboost said:
got a chance to see ted's sled yesterday and all i can say is "wow" the sled is a piece of artwork and runs like nothing i have ever seen.ted you are a true craftsman and it was a pleasure to meet you.congrats on ted jr for hanging on with those 200 ft wheelies.those 2 stroke guys are scratching their heads now.congrats ted
...I second that....All I can say is...wow.......... :4STroke:

Thanks for the Props guys.

We had an incredible day on Sunday at Lanzi's, the people, the weather, and the food after a great day of racing.

My hard work is finally starting to pay off, and there is still more in her.

Still on Yamaha clutches, Stock 4000 mile engine with 1000 plus passes on it.

Could not be happier right now, I raced 2 of the most well respected racers in the East, Chad Oliver, and Tony Espisito, with they're 1404 prostock Cats.
300 plus HP in 450 lb chassis's.

The Cats were Neck and Neck but the Turbo was out in front and pulling away gaining lengths like you dream about.

There was also a 1000 open mod Yamaha in the mix somewhere.

It is a Dream come True.

Ted.

Back