• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 up seat for attak

Not sure if the Vector seat will fit, I would guess no. Look for a used "Seat Jack." I put one on mu Attak and they work great. Very solid and easily removed with 4 bolts.

I am not sure but if attack has the exhaust on both sides like apex I don't think so but I have seen an apex one on a vector before . the seat for apex is shaped around the exhaust.

just my 2 cents....

had the seat jack on my apex and it was terrible. super tippy, hard for the passenger to hold on.. overall awkward.

much better off riding one behind the other. more comfortable and definitely safer.

i have a seat jack on my apex me and my wife did a couple hundred miles in canada and she was comfortable and i cant even tell theres a passenger just my two cents

i have to disagree with you. lets assume your wife is 100 lbs. given where the seat jack puts the weight onto an apex, 100 lbs of downforce is a huge lever on the back of an apex. i will admit i don't know what it will do to the attack but it definitely changes the way a short track apex turns, accelerates and leans (tips).

that being said, it is fine if you keep things reasonable, including slopes.

andrew1984 said:
just my 2 cents....

had the seat jack on my apex and it was terrible. super tippy, hard for the passenger to hold on.. overall awkward.

much better off riding one behind the other. more comfortable and definitely safer.

HELLO... He is riding an ATTAK not an Apex-- big difference.

Big Difference, i had one on my Attak and it worked great for what it was, my kids rode back there the most, my teenage daughter loved it...

I have a seat Jack on my 07 Attak and would say it not all that great. It changes the handling immensly, is tippy and takes a nice looking sled and makes it look like an ugly duckling. I use it for my kids and have the optional handles for them to hold on to. I suppose I really need a touring sled but don't want to buy one. Ski-doo has a perfect option with the 1+1 but if you add the backrest and heated hand grips it is over $1000 at least in canada plus the sled. That said I am seriously considering this move not that I don't like my sled but for my overall needs must consider unless I crack and go the touring route of which there is no Apex motor

ok i have a 121 with a seat jack and no you cant go through sharp corners at 100 but i rode at 60 with no problems. and my wifes not a hundred pounds. also i was riding with an attack that was riding one behind the other and after a hundred miles they had to stop. we kept going. i dont think one behind the other is safer one slip your off the back. no my apex aint a touring sled but the 300 i spent for the seat is cheaper than 12000 for a new sled

kasrx was that a used jack seat or do you know wher to get good deals on jack seat you would share with your yam buds ;)!

Back