• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 up seat install help

Silversign

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2021 viper ltx gt
I just bought a used kimpex 2 up seat it's for my 2021 viper ltx gt, great deal paid 535 canadian for the seat in great shape and the mounts, and the footrests, only problem now is I don't have a drilling template. Does anyone out there have the measurements for the mounts that the seat brackets click into. Or somehow a copy of the template, any help would be greatly appreciated.

i thought they where on kimpex site too.

Kimpex has a manuals section, but for the life of me can't find the one for the seats

One of the other posters had that same question recently, and he said that he emailed Kimpex, and that they sent him the templates by email.

Hi there,
I got the drilling hole template if you need it.
I had it printed on 11 x 17 for actual size.

Attachments

• 000313 r2 Template New.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 123
I just bought a used kimpex 2 up seat it's for my 2021 viper ltx gt, great deal paid 535 canadian for the seat in great shape and the mounts, and the footrests, only problem now is I don't have a drilling template. Does anyone out there have the measurements for the mounts that the seat brackets click into. Or somehow a copy of the template, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 000313 r2 Template New.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 98
Hi there,
I got the drilling hole template if you need it.
I had it printed on 11 x 17 for actual size.
Thank you for the offer I got ahold of kimpex and they sent me a template to print out.
Thanks again for the offer

Back