• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2003 Turbo RX-1 Mountain Mod for sale

Website
www.madmaxperformance.com
hey guys... I am doing 1000 big bores for the 862 Cat now, and I need to run them a bit so I get the tuning dialed in. I have decided to sell my baby... A full mod RX-1 Turbo. 159 x 16 track, CBS custom tunnel, most every light weight part available.. I run it at 14 lbs of boost, but you can turn it down. The sled is VERy nice, and in mint shape.

Attachments

• RX-1 mod 2.jpg
    RX-1 mod 2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 113

I saw this machine in Cooke City over New-Years... Very nice!! Someone will be happy.

Like big-zig said it is a nice sled. I was parked right next to Bob at the Super 8 in Cooke City every night. Never got to see it run though :o| everyone I talked to said it goes. Nice meeting you too Bob. I was the guy at the Prospectors bar with Geno when you guys were talking obout BB Mountain Maxes.

Bob, either post or PM what you want for it, I would like to show someone the picture...you never know. I'll tell the guy it's too much sled for ya and you wanna spend more time workin' on pu$$...Cats

Beauty, wish I knew sooner. I have a picture of that in collection .I forgot to tell ya yesterday I've got a set of rad valves for a 900 if you're interested.

I want 18,000 for it, firm. I'm not excited to sell it, but I need to build my new shop, and I need to run my 1000 kits. Hey Dallas, yeah, the 1000 kit is better than I expected. It runs super stong, and so far, perfectly reliable. Its is so close to the 1150 its not even funny.
Still though, the RX-1 turbo at 14 lbs is unequaled. man, they rip.

Back