• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2004 RX1 slides

mtmax700

Country
USA
Snowmobile
All yamahas- mt max 700, vmax 600, and RX1 mountain
Anyone have a part # for slides for my 04 RX1 mountain with the 151? I'm getting conflicting info online. Also are duponts worth it?? appreciate it!

I don't think Yamaha offers the duponts for the 151/mtn skids (SMA-DPSSR-MT-00) anymore and only offer ones for up to a 144" skid (SMA-DPSSR-00-00).

As for determining OEM part numbers, just uses a dealer's parts schematic like Port Yahama and enter year/model of sled to obtain part number. However, upon further review, it would appear this part number has been discontinued:

48EP-47421-00-00RUNNER, SLIDING 1This item has been discontinued and may not be available. Contact us for more information.2DISCONTINUED

Thank you. So looks like I have to go aftermarket perhaps?

yes. looks like. had to go aftermarket for my brother on his 09 mtx with the 162" skid.

you might be able to get away with a set from a 2016 to 2018 apex xtx with the 146" skid as i did have to cut some off on my 11 with the 144" skid when i put a set on it.

Anyone have aftermarket recommendations? I've actually never changed a set in my life yet, but the rx1 has pretty skinny ones I better do it.

Maybe just try dennis kirk or something like that

any aftermarket one will work. i have tried most of them over the years and a good suspension set up helps them last longer as i was getting as many miles out of cheapest ones as guys where getting out of duponts.

That's the thing @maim, when I tried to search for a Kempex or Garland part number, nothing was coming up for the Mountain length 151" slider and hence why I suspect this is behind the reasoning for the OP to make this post. Surely, there has to be some aftermarket option, right? :dunno:

looked all these up for a rx1 mountain

sno-stuff # 710519

kimpex on amazon # 04-216
also sold by barn of parts

garland at fortnine # 16-5236-2-01-12
garland is also sold by cb performance

spi from royal distributing # 04-187XX

Anyone have a part # for slides for my 04 RX1 mountain with the 151? I'm getting conflicting info online. Also are duponts worth it?? appreciate it!
IMO duponts are not worth the money, Go with the Garlands from CB Performance, also proper set up works the best.

@maim Was just curious and looked on Travis' web page and all it shows is the 121" and 136". Since the Kempex comes back as for being for a Ski Doo, I wonder if the OP will have to go with a slider that was intended for a different make/model but with a similar slider profile in order to get the 151" long sliders. That is what I have to do when replacing the sliders on my Expert-X in the RX-1; use a Ski Doo slider.

possible.

glad i stocked up with a few sets while they where availible.

Back