• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 RS vector help

Paul89

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 yamaha RS vector mountain SE
have a 2006 RS vector mountain SE has the 162”X 16”X 3.00 pitch i was wondering if i can put a 15” wide track on it 162”X15” x3.00 with it being just a simple swap over no modifications?

Someone extended the rails & swapped that track on.

Standard was a 151"x15"x2". So going back to a 15" won't be a problem as long as the drivers weren't swapped also if a 16" requires different vs 15". However, if the pitch is the same, it SHOULD be the same.

That's something you'll have to check out though.

Someone extended the rails & swapped that track on.

Standard was a 151"x15"x2". So going back to a 15" won't be a problem as long as the drivers weren't swapped also if a 16" requires different vs 15". However, if the pitch is the same, it SHOULD be the same.

That's something you'll have to check out though.
No this is the track this model came with there is different submodels of that machine and the model denoted “SE” is the only model of that year with a 16” wide track

I guess I'm wrong.

Again, only thing that may be different is drive cog location 16 vs 15. Research it.

it should be fine.

Back