• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 phazer code 84 help!

Your TPS numbers are reasonably in spec but could be adjusted slightly lower. I'm not sure that would have any effect but it's free to try. Not easy to get to though. The only other thing I can think of would be a wiring issue between the throttle switch and the ECU.

You could unplug the two single wire connectors getting the throttle block assembly (TORS wires) and plug them into each other on the engine harness side. This will bypass TORS for testing purposes. This is not recommended as a fix as it could result in bad things happening if the throttle ever stuck open. Just be familiar with the kill switch location during your "testing" phase.

View attachment 166350
Hi, could someone help me locate this wire on a Phazer GT 2010. I'm trying to help my father who has the snowmobile with him. I'm guessing it's on the right side? Do you only need to remove the Right side cover or also the Right lower cover?

They are on the battery and oil tank side should be 2 plugs one with a single white wire and one with a single black wire just follow the wiring from the handle bars

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, as an update. A night in a heated garage managed to fix the issue at least for now

Back