• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 RS Vector LTX?

erifnus

I am considering buying a 08 RS Vector LTX and would like to hear all commments good and bad on this sled. I expect the gas milage to be fantastic but what issues are others experiencing with this sled and what are the good things about it.

Thanks,

I bought 1 for my wife this year & she loves it! She had a Rage before & she thinks the LTX is much better handling & likes the over all feel better!

GOOD LUCK!

BR

The difference between the 05 Vector 121 I have and the 08 LTX is night and day. I love the LTX, definitly got the rider forward thing figured out. Feels totally different, and 10x better than the 05.

I don't have an LTX just the shorty but I love the sled. 25 years of riding and 10 sleds later and this is by far the best over all sled. Ride, handling, build quality, just the feel of the sled gives off quality to me.
The fuel mileage is kinda nice too, the last trip out I got 23.8 mpg :yam:

Back